Total Rush have partnered with Mummu Cycling to bring you to the 100th edition of the Giro d’Italia.
Join Simon as he hosts you throughout your tour through Italy,
following the 100th edition of this beautiful race!
The 9 Day trip will take you across Italy following all the decisive mountain stages,
where the fight for pink will be decided, ensuring you are there for the key stages of the race
as well as giving you the opportunity to climb some of the iconic climbs of the Giro
including the Stelvio Pass and Col de Finestre.
- Tour hosted by Total Rush owner Simon Coffin, along side experienced Tour operators Mummu Cycling
- Transfers to and from Airport in Italy
- Daily breakfast and 5 dinners
- 4 and 5 star accommodation throughout Italy
- Visit a pro team on the 2nd rest day
- Professional staff and mechanical support
- Total Rush welcome pack including TR Jersey and bib shorts
- Complimentary 3 star bike service